[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Review Request: Allow the resizing of the table in the csv importer plugin

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 11:25:48 CET 2011

On Wednesday 05 January 2011 20:54:49 allan wrote:
> What I'd prefer to do, is to allow automatic column resizing, but to
> keep my table sizing method, complicated though it may be.  Would this
> meet your needs, or have I missed something?

Well if you like it that way what can I say... But that leaves a lot of
complicated code around and the patch not only removes that code but makes the
table display the data is the same way a user can experience when importing a
csv in open office for example. Maybe it would be a good idea to keep that kind
of uniformity.

Cristian Oneț