[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Review Request: Migration to AlkValue

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Mon Feb 28 23:59:44 CET 2011

Hi Thomas,

> If you want to know when we will start integrating the lib (start using the
> lib in KMyMoney): this will probably happen during the next couple of days. In
> any case, we will announce it here on the developer list.
oh, that's very soon, then…

Well, I guess I have to check how to get the SVN up an running for a start.

Thanks for the info!

I'd be happy to be able to download its release versions as tar.bz2 or stg like that from a dedicated stable link, preferably also old versions.
I know that I can get the source via

	http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/libalkimia?content=137323
or
	http://kde-apps.org/CONTENT/content-files/137323-libalkimia-4.3.0.tar.bz2

but will it keep the 4.3.0 after new versions of the lib come out?

Greets,
Marko