[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Review Request: Migration to AlkValue

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Feb 28 22:46:15 CET 2011

Hi,

on Monday 28 February 2011 21:24:07 Marko Käning wrote:

> Hi Alvaro,
>
> > So far, it's a fairly simple project, so you should have no problem
> > making it build in OS X. It will get complicated over time, but that
> > will happen over time, gradually.
>
> OK, thanks for the info.
>
> When will find the lib its way into KMyMoney's SVN version?

Since the library is not part of KMyMoney it will not be in its SVN. It is
part of the KDE SVN though.

If you want to know when we will start integrating the lib (start using the
lib in KMyMoney): this will probably happen during the next couple of days. In
any case, we will announce it here on the developer list.

Computers are like air conditioners: they stop working
properly if you open WINDOWS (anonymous source)