[Kmymoney-devel] Bank Statement Zero Amount Valid?

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 01:43:49 CET 2011

If I accidentally click on the wrong column when importing a csv file
of a checking account, and that column is empty, or perhaps happens to
have a single value on one line, should the zero amount
transactions be regarded as invalid?

I was going to insert a check for this but wondered if it might be
valid in certain circumstances.  A check and abort before import might
avoid messing up a lengthy import.  I suppose asking the user would
allow for that circumstance, though.