[Kmymoney-devel] A bug or a feature I do not control ?

Xavier Gillet xgillet at penserpouragir.org
Fri Dec 23 00:08:23 UTC 2011

Excuse my english if i use wrong words'

I passed many writings on my kmymoney but at the end the summarys were
wrong for bank acconts, and money acconts.
I soon realise that the initial amount of the acconts were not zero as
expected but another amount.  I was not able to correct it and I tryed
to pass a correcting line.

After a moment somethin like a calculating process occured and the
initial line of the account appeared with another amount. Killed my
correcting line and a the fist line amount were recalculate.

Maybe "It is not a bug, it is a feature" but I do not understand what it
is, and I did not have this before (many weeks ago since I made my
accounts the last time).

Thanks for help and happy christmas

Kmymoney 1.04 for ubuntu 10.04 LTS.
--