[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.6.0 French user manual build fails

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 13 20:25:20 UTC 2011

On 2011.08.13 15:57, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
>>> What should be done:

>>> 1. Add entry for French translator entity to index.docbook of
>>> English (original) set.
>> I have done this, and checked it into both trunk and stable.

> Thanks (great docs BTW ;) ).
Thanks for the compliment.

> > > 2. Let scripty regenerate POs.
> > I assume we just wait for tomorrow morning for this.
> scripty will update French translation in stable around 16:00 UT

> > > 3. Ask French team (Frederic) to regenerate their set (manually).
> > Should we do this now, or wait until we are ready for 4.6.1?
> If no PDF generation changes or other enhancement of KMyMoney docs is
> planned for 4.6.1, then it can be done anytime after tomorrow's
> evening.

At the moment, I believe 4.6.1 will not be released just for this
issue, but will be deferred a few weeks/months for additional
functionality/bug fixes/documentation enhancement, so I suppose we just
have to remember to get all the steps when it is finally time for 4.6.1.