[Kmymoney-devel] Anyone good with SQL?

Fri Aug 12 14:32:30 UTC 2011

I do not expect the traffic to increase much, mostly once I get to the
next phase of working with the XML file directly I am sure I will have a
lot of questions, but that is not for a long time from now. I am
sticking with the SQLite version only until I get a solid core.

As for the app and the icons and graphics, the app when completed will
be offered up just as KMM is. I am using GitHub as a hosting for the
code if anyone is interested. I have made one change to one of the
graphics and that was just to add "for Droid" to it. I will post a
screen shot or two maybe this weekend.

Thanks again!
-Eric