[Kmymoney-devel] Anyone good with SQL?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Aug 12 14:24:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

on Friday 12 August 2011 15:24:43 Eric A. Bonney wrote:

> Thanks to everyone for the ideas and suggestions. I want to get the
> Activities and layouts completed for the last three areas (Payees,
> Accounts and Categories) and then I will go back over this one bottle
> neck. If all goes well and depending on how much time I get to work on
> it over the weekend, I might get to it this weekend or next week.
>
> On a side note I have two other questions:
>
> 1. Is it ok to discuss the development process of this here or should it
> be moved elsewhere? I know this is not an "official" KMM application.

For now that seems to be OK. At least, I don't have a problem with it. If
anyone else out there thinks different, please step up now.

Unless you plan to increase the number of total mails on this list by a
significant factor .... ;)

> 2. Is it ok to use icons/artwork from the original KMM in my app? I was
> trying to model the user interface to KMM as close as possible given the
> limitations of the platform I am working on.

I don't see a problem as long as you keep an eye on the licences.

> Thanks again folks and I am excited to finally be making good progress
> on this after attempting it so many times. :)

So are we.

Life would be so much easier if we could just
look at the source code. -- Dave Olson