[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.6.0 French user manual build fails

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Aug 12 05:01:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

on Friday 12 August 2011 02:32:38 Jack wrote:

> On 2011.08.11 20:10, Gilcio Amaral-Martins wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Compilation of your modified tar-ball 4.6.0-2 is still broken by
> > errors with the french version..
> > I'm attaching the make.log and also the configure.log for analysis.
> > I hope you solve this issue in order to do the slackware package for
> > distribution.
> >
> >  Regards
> >
> > Gilcio Amaral
>
> Gilcio,
>
> Thomas may have a better response tomorrow, but it looks like you are
> still using the original tarball - although I think there is really
> only a one line difference.

No, I don't. It really looks like it is based on the old version.

> If you look at .../doc-translations/CMakeLists.txt and remove the line
> "add_subdirectory( fr_kmymoney/kmymoney )" I think the compile should
> succeed.

It does. I saw the same problem here on one of my systems and the above
instruction solved it. Please check the file Jack mentioned that the french
version is commented (line starts with a hash (#))

MicroSoft Windows - from the people who brought you edlin