[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.6.0 French user manual build fails

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 12 00:32:38 UTC 2011

On 2011.08.11 20:10, Gilcio Amaral-Martins wrote:
> Hi,
> Compilation of your modified tar-ball 4.6.0-2 is still broken by
> errors with the french version..
> I'm attaching the make.log and also the configure.log for analysis.
> I hope you solve this issue in order to do the slackware package for
> distribution.
>  Regards
> Gilcio Amaral

Gilcio,

Thomas may have a better response tomorrow, but it looks like you are
still using the original tarball - although I think there is really
only a one line difference.

If you look at .../doc-translations/CMakeLists.txt and remove the line
"add_subdirectory( fr_kmymoney/kmymoney )" I think the compile should
succeed.