[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.6.0 French user manual build fails

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Aug 9 11:47:33 UTC 2011

написане Tue, 09 Aug 2011 13:37:00 +0300, Cristian Oneț
<onet.cristian at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> KMyMoney 4.6.0 has just been released but it seems that the French
> translation of the user manual is causing a build error (see bellow).
>
> From what I can see at [1] the translations have been recently updated
> but the docbook files at [2] where generated 4 weeks ago. Any Ideas
> what could be wrong with the translation and how can we fix this
> issue?
>
> Too bad that we did not build all the languages before the release.
> CC'ing the KMM developer list so they can follow this issue.
>
> Regards,
> Cristian Oneț
>
> [1]
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/fr/docmessages/extragear-office/
> [2]
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/fr/docs/extragear-office/kmymoney/

Hi!

French team uses entities to make translation credits. The user.entities
for French was updated with the new entities 07-06-2011 [3]. If someone
uses KDE version older than 07-06 documentation cannot be build without
replacing /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/fr/user.entities with
the newer version from git.

Hope this helps.

[3]
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdelibs/repository/revisions/e0144852d5e99cdb21efbdfaf05393975fa1327c