[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.6.0 French user manual build fails

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 10:37:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

KMyMoney 4.6.0 has just been released but it seems that the French
translation of the user manual is causing a build error (see bellow).

>From what I can see at [1] the translations have been recently updated
but the docbook files at [2] where generated 4 weeks ago. Any Ideas
what could be wrong with the translation and how can we fix this
issue?

Too bad that we did not build all the languages before the release.
CC'ing the KMM developer list so they can follow this issue.

Regards,
Cristian Oneț

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/fr/docmessages/extragear-office/
[2] http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/fr/docs/extragear-office/kmymoney/