[Kmymoney-devel] Help with debugging "Buy" investment Interest/Fees widgets hiding

Kumar Appaiah a.kumar at alumni.iitm.ac.in
Mon Aug 8 00:49:01 UTC 2011

Dear Allan,

On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 07:09:30PM +0100, aga wrote:
> Please bear in mind that they haven't yet been reviewed by anyone, and
> whatever eventually gets committed may differ significantly, or totally.

Definitely. Please consider me as an aggressive beta tester. Since I
have good backups of my files, I don't mind the occasional (or
frequent) crashes…

> However, as long as you understand that they are not suitable for live
> work, I'd be happy to have your views.  What I've tried to do is to
> remove widgets from view until they're actually needed, ensure they
> become visible when needed - there were quite a few areas where
> things didn't happen that the code showed should happen, like widgets
> not being visible , apparently because of  timing issues with Qt4, add
> labels where needed, and add some other very minor functionality.

Thanks for the input!

> I did notice in a last minute check that in a transaction split, a
> widget is missing, which I'll need to have another look at, but that
> apart, see how you get on.

I've taken this discussion on list; I guess the patch is going to make
its way through the pipeline very soon, so I won't muddy the waters by
adding more noise here.

Thanks!

Kumar
--