[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Set and Get, or what?

allan aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 23:22:01 CEST 2010

On 27/10/10 20:25, Cristian Oneţ wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 12:56 AM, allan <aganderson at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Now I'm back in 'production' mode, I've found a bug had crept in to the
>> patches I put up yesterday for the csv plugin. Â It didn't show up during
>> the testing I did following the implementation of the set and get
>> routines, because I made the mistake of not making a mistake. Â What I
>> mean is that all worked well If the correct column numbers were used,
>> but if a mistake was made and I had to clear the settings, then the
>> problem showed up.
>>
> BTW doest this mean that http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/5463/ is not up
> for review currently. Does it contain a bug?
>
> Thanks,
> Cristian

Yes, it does. It's only minor, in that if a user selects just a
particular one of the field types, and attempts to correct it,
his next attempt is rejected, requiring clearing the entries
and restarting. I have it fixed, but am working on an
improvement to the error handling at the moment. If the
user selects an incorrect column, he has to clear all column
selections he has made and restart. I'm changing it so that
all that's necessary is to enter the correct choice. I have it
working on one column type now, and need to extend to all
columns, etc. After testing, I'll be resubmitting in a day
or two.