[Kmymoney-devel] Re: KMyMoney 4.5.0

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:48:34 CEST 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 8:25 AM, Latham & Amy Conley
<amyandlatham at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> I have been using KMyMoney for about 18-months after moving completely
> to ubuntu in mid-2009, after having used MS Money and more recently
> Quicken on windows.
>
> KMyMoney is very easy to use and something that I have recommended to
> other linux users.
>
> I recently upgraded to Ubuntu 10.10 and KMyMoney 4.5.0. Using the
> previous version of KMyMoney I was able to reduce the font size in the
> "Your Financial Summary" page and each time I returned to the summary
> page it would be the same font size, however, with the newer version I
> have found that it reverts back to the larger font.
>
> Can you let me know if there is a way around this?
>
> Thank you for your time and I look forward your reply.

Hi Latham,

Do you have the 'Remember font size when leaving the program if
manually changed with mouse wheel' option checked in the 'Home'
settings page of the settings dialog? You can also set the default
font percentage from there. You should get the desired behavior by
setting that option. The settings are not preserved during upgrade
from the KDE3 version to the KDE4 version so you should review all
your settings since you upgraded.

Hope that helps,

Regards,
Cristian