[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.5.0

Latham & Amy Conley amyandlatham at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 07:25:18 CEST 2010

  Hi,

I have been using KMyMoney for about 18-months after moving completely
to ubuntu in mid-2009, after having used MS Money and more recently
Quicken on windows.

KMyMoney is very easy to use and something that I have recommended to
other linux users.

I recently upgraded to Ubuntu 10.10 and KMyMoney 4.5.0. Using the
previous version of KMyMoney I was able to reduce the font size in the
"Your Financial Summary" page and each time I returned to the summary
page it would be the same font size, however, with the newer version I
have found that it reverts back to the larger font.

Can you let me know if there is a way around this?

Thank you for your time and I look forward your reply.

Kind Regards,
Latham