[Kmymoney-devel] kMyMoneyAccountSelector - Q_PROPERTY

Petr Bravenec petr at bravenec.org
Thu Oct 14 23:12:41 CEST 2010

I try to write some plugin for simple czech tax accounting. For that plugin I
need three different sets of accounts (income, expense and monthly paid social
and health insurance).

I have created kcm module but i'm not able to save the setting of the plugin.
There is not written Q_PROPERTY for kMyMoneyAccountSelector class (and i dont
know how to create it now). The plugin needs to have the settings of the
widget saved.

Without the Q_PROPERTY KMyMoney writes something like this:

kmymoney(27457)/kdeui (KConfigDialogManager)
KConfigDialogManager::parseChildren: Don't know how to monitor widget '
kMyMoneyAccountSelector ' for changes!
kmymoney(27457)/kdeui (KConfigDialogManager) KConfigDialogManager::property:
kMyMoneyAccountSelector  widget not handled!

Please, can someone write the Q_PROPERTY for me? Sorry, i dont know how
difficult it is.

Petr Bravenec

--
Petr Bravenec