[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Fwd: [Question #135137]: Online Statment

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 24 16:03:56 CET 2010

On 2010.11.23 20:00, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Can someone with experience in online imports answer this question,
> please?

In addition to Allans questions, I would ask what is the format of the
downloaded statement, and what does he mean by "KMM opened it?"  KMM
imports downloads of transactions, or on-line updates, not statements
(unless I'm missing something.)

Also, I import lots of OFX files, and when I reconcile, I almost always
have to adjust the ending balance shown by the reconciliation wizard.