[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney- CSV Import - csvconverter-0.2

aga aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Mon May 31 02:05:53 CEST 2010

On Monday 31 May 2010 00:16:08 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 6:19 PM, aga <aganderson at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

> >> Hello Allan,
> >> the contrib folder is certainly suitable for the stand-alone version.
> >> You can send it to me or Thomas and we'll commit it.
> >>
> >> The plugin version could go into the main code once it's been
> >> reviewed. Have you been in touch with Cristian about it?
> >>
> >> Thanks for all the work you put into the project!
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Alvaro
> >
> > Hi Alvaro
> >
> > Here it is!
> >
> > I haven't spoken to Cristian about it for a while, as I thought it little
> > point in reviewing the v1 when I was some way along with the stand-alone
> > v2. I'll now start looking at producing the plugin version of v2 and will
> > send that to Cristian when ready.   Also, I think he, and you all, had
> > enough on your plates.
> >
> > Allan
>
> Hello Allan,
> we do have a lot, but it's always better when we can take an early
> look, so we can advice on the right direction, or think of better
> alternatives together.
> I was looking into adding the tar you sent to the repository. Just one
> minor nitpick before doing it. Can you remove the version number from
> the names? It's more flexible that way (and you don't end up with the
> whole "kmymoney2" saga).
> Send the new tar directly to me and I'll add it to contrib.
>
> Sorry for the delay to answer. It's been fairly crazy this last week,
> both in KMM and in RL.
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro

Hi Alvaro

Yes, that was a last-minute 'improvement', which I thought might help to avoid
different versions all with the same name.  Originally, I had a help menu that
had an 'about' that gave the version, but, I thought, I had to lose that when
I did the plugin, which had no menu bar.  As we're talking here just about the
stand-alone, I'll see if I can quickly put that back, or find another way.

> Sorry for the delay to answer. It's been fairly crazy this last week,
> both in KMM and in RL.

RL?  Not Rugby League, I don't suppose.