[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney - Import Menu Items Disabled

aga aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Sun May 30 00:38:31 CEST 2010

On Saturday 29 May 2010 12:00:54 you wrote:
> I thought at first it might have been me, but it's the same or similar in
> v1.03.
>
> I have my csv importer plugin installed, presently in Version 3.98.2-
> svn1130992.  I've noticed that after a csv import, the import menu items
>  for QIF and Gnucash are disabled.  The OFX item was still OK.  Then I
>  found that that the same happened after OFX import.
>
> Still thinking it could be a problem with my importer plugin, I went back
>  to v1.03, and after an OFX import, the other menu entries all are
>  disabled.
>
> Does anyone else see this with OFX on either version?
>
> Is it a bug, or what?  Should I do a bug report?
>
> Allan

Replying to me again, with perhaps a clue or two.

After the import has left some of the menu items disabled, clicking on one of
the imported items clears the condition.

If, having now cleared the condition, the import is repeated, the menu items
are not disabled, perhaps because the ledger display has not been written to?