[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney - Import Menu Items Disabled

aga aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Sat May 29 13:00:54 CEST 2010

I thought at first it might have been me, but it's the same or similar in
v1.03.

I have my csv importer plugin installed, presently in Version 3.98.2-
svn1130992.  I've noticed that after a csv import, the import menu items for
QIF and Gnucash are disabled.  The OFX item was still OK.  Then I found that
that the same happened after OFX import.

Still thinking it could be a problem with my importer plugin, I went back to
v1.03, and after an OFX import, the other menu entries all are disabled.

Does anyone else see this with OFX on either version?

Is it a bug, or what?  Should I do a bug report?