[Kmymoney-devel] Request to move KMyMoney to extragear/office

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Thu May 27 04:56:53 CEST 2010

On Wednesday, May 26, 2010 14:54:46 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at gmail.com>
wrote:

> >> Yes, thanks for pointing that out.
> >> I thought we had caught the majority of those with the Krazy checks,
> >> but I'll run it locally and add the necessary context.
> >
> > Hello,
> > for this task, I'm going to need the help of everyone with SVN access
> > and Krazy installed locally.
> > The web version at EBN does not run this particular check. The local
> > version does.
> >
> > So, we should go through the code and add context to every one-word
> > i18n string in the code.
> > Easy, right?
>
> Here is more on the semantics of the context strings:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/i18n_Semantics

If you were like me and used the kde-commits list as a cue to update the
source, remember to update your commitfilter settings. It helps to have an up
to date sandbox before you start on this task :-)

Another helpful link for the krazy results:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/i18n_Krazy

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas