[Kmymoney-devel] cmake errors

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 19 21:35:28 CEST 2010

On 2010.05.19 15:27, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> on Wednesday 19 May 2010 Jack wrote:
> [...]
>
>> However - line 5 in kmymoney-3.98.0/CMakeLists.txt changed from
>> "CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.6)" as of two days ago to
>> "CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.6.4)" today.  The only other
>> changes are some new png files in the doc directory and differences
>> in the kmymoney.po files for pt, pt_BR, sk, sv, and uk.  If I change
>> the 2.6.4 to 2.6, then cmake succeeds.
> >
>> Why did this change, and why would it change the behavior?  Is it
>> telling gettext to apply a different policy regarding the apparent
>> duplicate target?
>
> I noticed that using older versions causes trouble in finding the
> Kdepimlib stuff and upgrading cmake to 2.6.4 solved that issue. So I
> thought it is a good idea to tell people that they need a newer
> version for compilation. Of course I did all that in my sandbox w/o
> the docs loaded.

Well, for the short term, Alvaro's fix seems to work.  However, is
there a longer term fix of changing something in the CMakeLists.txt
files in the po directories?  Is it that the line
"GETTEXT_PROCESS_PO_FILES( bg ALL INSTALL_DESTINATION
${LOCALE_INSTALL_DIR} ${_po_files} )" really only needs to be someplace
once, and not in each one?

Alvaro - I'm curious whether you get any feedback from the kde-i18n-doc
list, since it seems like something every project with translations
should have to face.