[Kmymoney-devel] cmake errors

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed May 19 21:27:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Wednesday 19 May 2010 Jack wrote:

[...]

> However - line 5 in kmymoney-3.98.0/CMakeLists.txt changed from
> "CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.6)" as of two days ago to
> "CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.6.4)" today.  The only other changes
> are some new png files in the doc directory and differences in the
> kmymoney.po files for pt, pt_BR, sk, sv, and uk.  If I change the 2.6.4
> to 2.6, then cmake succeeds.
>
> Why did this change, and why would it change the behavior?  Is it
> telling gettext to apply a different policy regarding the apparent
> duplicate target?

I noticed that using older versions causes trouble in finding the Kdepimlib
stuff and upgrading cmake to 2.6.4 solved that issue. So I thought it is a
good idea to tell people that they need a newer version for compilation. Of
course I did all that in my sandbox w/o the docs loaded.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist,
the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is
twice as big as it needs to be.