[Kmymoney-devel] cmake errors

David Houlden djhoulden at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:40:59 CEST 2010

OK. I've been investigating a bit more. These errors only occur if I use the
CMakeLists.txt which I get from running createtarball.rb. I do this so I can
build kmymoney from source with all the documentation. I'm just following the
instructions to do this which Alvaro posted here back in March. Should I be
doing something different since the release of 3.98?

Thanks,
Dave.