[Kmymoney-devel] cmake errors

David Houlden djhoulden at gmail.com
Tue May 18 22:51:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have been building the svn version for a very long time with few problems
but tonight I did an svn update to 1128271 and then got errors when running
cmake .. in my build directory. Here are some of the errors.

CMake Error at /usr/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindGettext.cmake:229
(ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET):
  add_custom_target cannot create target "pofiles" because another target
  with the same name already exists.  The existing target is a custom target
  created in source directory
  "/usr/local/src/extras/kmymoney-svn-kde4/kmymoney/po/bg".  See
  documentation for policy CMP0002 for more details.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  po/ca/CMakeLists.txt:2 (GETTEXT_PROCESS_PO_FILES)

CMake Error at /usr/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindGettext.cmake:229
(ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET):
  add_custom_target cannot create target "pofiles" because another target
  with the same name already exists.  The existing target is a custom target
  created in source directory
  "/usr/local/src/extras/kmymoney-svn-kde4/kmymoney/po/bg".  See
  documentation for policy CMP0002 for more details.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  po/ca at valencia/CMakeLists.txt:2 (GETTEXT_PROCESS_PO_FILES)

CMake Error at /usr/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindGettext.cmake:229
(ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET):
  add_custom_target cannot create target "pofiles" because another target
  with the same name already exists.  The existing target is a custom target
  created in source directory
  "/usr/local/src/extras/kmymoney-svn-kde4/kmymoney/po/bg".  See
  documentation for policy CMP0002 for more details.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  po/cs/CMakeLists.txt:2 (GETTEXT_PROCESS_PO_FILES)

Any ideas what has gone wrong? The svn update appears to have updated my
CMakeLists.txt.

Thanks,
Dave.