[Kmymoney-devel] Report settings page

Bernd Gonsior bernd.gonsior at googlemail.com
Sun May 16 22:54:54 CEST 2010

Alvaro Soliverez schrieb am 09.05.2010 17:10:
> Hello Bernd,
> A couple of comments:
> - make the report settings page a new one, like Forecast or Home
> settings, so we can throw all settings there, instead of adding a new
> tab to General.

Done. The archive ksettingsreports.tgz contains a diff for the modified,
existing files:

kmymoney/kmymoney.kcfg
kmymoney/reports/reporttable.cpp
kmymoney/reports/reporttable.h
kmymoney/dialogs/settings/CMakeLists.txt
kmymoney/kmymoney.cpp

and it contains the new files complete:

kmymoney/dialogs/settings/ksettingsreportsdecl.ui
kmymoney/dialogs/settings/ksettingsreports.h
kmymoney/dialogs/settings/ksettingsreports.cpp

I added some checks for the css file. If these do not fit somehow, i can
easily remove them. If you have further remarks, simply tell me.

Regards,
Bernd

BTW:
my english (for lables or messages) should be checked