[Kmymoney-devel] Checkpoint before release

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:41:12 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> I have only one doubt remaining, and it's how many people are actually
> using the SVN version for production use. If on Saturday we are going
> to say that this is a release candidate, that means it is or almost is
> stable enough for regular daily use. I feel that way, and it really
> feels more stable than many other apps I use on a daily-basis. I've
> been using it for my data since October.
> Do you feel that way? Would you trust this version with your data?
> That's the gut feeling I'm talking about to decide whether we release
> now. If you wouldn't feel comfortable uninstalling 1.x and using only
> the SVN version, then perhaps we should delay the release a little, or
> even have another cycle if need be.
[snip]

I am very confident that SVN has a usable version right now. I don't
want to sound too malicious or over confident but I'm more accustomed
to Dolphin, KDevelop and even Plasma crashes then crashes in the
KMyMoney SVN version (although Imust say that KMyMoney is a less
complex application than Plasma or KDevelop) and I use KMyMoney on a
daily basis.

Regards,
Cristian