[Kmymoney-devel] Checkpoint before release

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Tue May 11 01:19:10 CEST 2010

On Monday, May 10, 2010 14:20:00 Cristian Oneţ wrote:
> În data de Luni 10 Mai 2010 21:25:45 Thomas Baumgart a scris:
> > Hi,
[...]
> > +1 from my end. I am still using CVS HEAD (KDE3 that is) as production
> > with a rather old AqBanking environment.  I have SVN HEAD (KDE4) and
> > test against it with a rather new and updated AqBanking environment. So
> > far, I don't see any problems with those two AqB versions.
> >
> > BTW: As 3.98 will be released I plan to release 1.0.5 as well.
[...]
> I also think we should have the release as scheduled since we have a lot of
> improvements since 3.97.2 (as we did a lot of work). And the release is
> needed to get a bit of developement space again so we can finally drop the
> qt3support dependency that we still have.

+1 here. I'm using SVN HEAD to store my data and I haven't seen anything that
would hold up the release. Tony has a (rather large) patch in the works for
removing the deprecated DB calls, but I'll let him answer whether that is
planned for this release or not.

RE: qt3support, the last time I looked, the big thing left was the Q3Table
usage. There are 3 classes used all over the place that inherit from it or
implement it. At first glance, it seems like a good candidate for some model-
view-delegate refactoring, but I'm not an expert in that area. I have been
learning a lot from the conversions already done though.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com