[Kmymoney-devel] Checkpoint before release

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon May 10 21:20:00 CEST 2010

În data de Luni 10 Mai 2010 21:25:45 Thomas Baumgart a scris:
> Hi,
>
> on Monday 10 May 2010 David Houlden wrote:
> > Hi Alvaro,
> >
> > For my purposes I would say it's stable enough for a release. However,
> >
> >  please note that I don't use budget or forecast. I still use 1.0.4 CVS
> >  as my "production" kmymoney but I try to duplicate everything I do in
> >  3.97 SVN as a test and it is working very well. I am not currently
> >  aware of any problems which haven't already been reported.
>
> +1 from my end. I am still using CVS HEAD (KDE3 that is) as production with
> a rather old AqBanking environment.  I have SVN HEAD (KDE4) and test
> against it with a rather new and updated AqBanking environment. So far, I
> don't see any problems with those two AqB versions.
>
> BTW: As 3.98 will be released I plan to release 1.0.5 as well.
>

> p.s. Can I enter a "I'd like to have some more time" as a wishlist item
> somewhere? Please let me know where that would be :)

I also think we should have the release as scheduled since we have a lot of
improvements since 3.97.2 (as we did a lot of work). And the release is needed
to get a bit of developement space again so we can finally drop the qt3support
dependency that we still have.

Cristian Oneţ