[Kmymoney-devel] Checkpoint before release

David Houlden djhoulden at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:47:45 CEST 2010

Hi Alvaro,

For my purposes I would say it's stable enough for a release. However, please 
note that I don't use budget or forecast. I still use 1.0.4 CVS as 
my "production" kmymoney but I try to duplicate everything I do in 3.97 SVN 
as a test and it is working very well. I am not currently aware of any 
problems which haven't already been reported.


On Monday 10 May 2010 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Hello all,
> we have 6 days until the release. We have 12 bugs open, which isn't bad.
> However, I would like the opinion of those using the SVN version on
> what your feeling is.
> Do you feel the application is running smooth enough for a release or
> we should delay and work a little longer to stabilize remaining bugs?
> One bug I think is critical is 235618, the problem in the way payee
> completion works, but 1 week should be enough to fix it. I hope so.
> I would like your input. I'm all for a delay if you think it's not
> stable enough at the moment.
> Regards,
> Alvaro

More information about the KMyMoney-devel mailing list