[Kmymoney-devel] Checkpoint before release

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Mon May 10 16:48:59 CEST 2010

On Monday 10 May 2010 02:19:27 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> One bug I think is critical is 235618, the problem in the way payee
> completion works, but 1 week should be enough to fix it. I hope so.

I just tried out Christian's patch, attached. It performs payee completion on
Tab or Enter, as per KDE3. However, as Christian pointed out, it is impossible
to create a new payee which is a matching starting subset of an existing one.
In the KDE3 version, this can be achieved with Escape, or clicking the mouse
in another field.

--
Cheers,

TonyB