[Kmymoney-devel] Report settings page

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Sun May 9 17:10:46 CEST 2010

Hello Bernd,
A couple of comments:
- make the report settings page a new one, like Forecast or Home
settings, so we can throw all settings there, instead of adding a new
tab to General.
- to select the CSS file, you could use a QFileDialog, and validate
using QFileInfo
- I fixed the space in kloadtemplatedlg.cpp. Thanks!

Regards,
Alvaro