[Kmymoney-devel] Window size showing in title bar

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon May 3 13:24:02 CEST 2010

On Monday 03 May 2010 11:42:38 Ian Neal wrote:
>   Ah right, I have two build directories:
> build for non-debug builds
> debug for debug builds
>
> For some reason it looks like doing a make install in the non-debug
> build directory is not overwriting all the relevant files that may have
> been installed with a make install in the debug build directory.
> Should I be doing a make uninstall or something similar in the debug
> build directory before a make install in the non-debug directory?

That 'make uninstall' would certainly help in your case, because 'make
install' only copies a file if it is newer than the one currently installed
one. So if you compile/build debug and install it, then compile/build
non-debug and install it, those non-debug files are newer and get installed.
Running only 'make install' in debug does not override the files because they
are older than the one's installed (non-debug).