[Kmymoney-devel] Window size showing in title bar

Ian Neal iann_bugzilla at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 3 11:42:38 CEST 2010

  Ah right, I have two build directories:
build for non-debug builds
debug for debug builds

For some reason it looks like doing a make install in the non-debug
build directory is not overwriting all the relevant files that may have
been installed with a make install in the debug build directory.
Should I be doing a make uninstall or something similar in the debug
build directory before a make install in the non-debug directory?

Regards,

Ian