[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney: proposal to replace hard coded utf-8 in KReportsView::KReportTab

Bernd Gonsior bgo at freeplexx.de
Tue Mar 30 11:47:53 CEST 2010

> Now, for a more permanent fix of this issue, I'd like to move the
> whole HTML generation code to a separate class. That would move a lot
> of code which doesn't really belong to the view out of the main class.
> Would you like to take on that?
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro

If there is some time to do that, yes, i can do. The HTML
generation code seems to be a bit
distributed (PivotTable::renderHTML, ListTable::renderHTML,
KReportsView::KReportTab::createTable) and is sometimes mixed
with csv generation. Would you like to have a HTML generation class
for KReportsView only or something more general? When should it
be done?

Regards,
Bernd