[Kmymoney-devel] Krazy warnings

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Mar 29 20:43:02 CEST 2010

Hi guys (don't know of any gals here yet),

the last couple of days I was working on reducing the number of warnings spit
out by the 'krazy' tool. Besides working down the number on our end, I could
get Allan Winter to fix a bug in it as well.

The most issues that are left are the spelling error on occurrence (which is
lacking an 'r') but which we can't really change right now as it is used in
this fashion in the XML data file.

The other area is the GNC reader. I fixed all the other problems reported by
the i18ncheckarg test, but don't know if I break anything when I touch the GNC
reader. So I'd rather leave those to Tony.

Nevertheless, here's a link that gives you some information about what to do:

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/i18n_Krazy

From what I see, you need to make use of the ki18n() feature though. It is
explained in the klocalizedstring.h header file which comes with KDE4 dev
packages.

So now I hope you'll find some time to fix them. TIA.

Person A: It's an ISO standard.
Person B: ...And that means what?
 --mal (http://theangryadmin.blogspot.com/2008/04/future.html)