[Kmymoney-devel] Question about interfaces of KMyMoney 3.97

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 18:37:26 CET 2010

Hello Gerard,
At the moment, we don't have any feature to import payments in that
way. However, if you can get the scanner to save those payments in txt
or csv files, we could work something out through some scripts we have
for transaction import.

I'm really not sure if you will be able to make the scanner work in an
RS232 interface. I heard that was a tough job, even in an easy-to-use
distro like Ubuntu.

BTW, you must be using version 3.96 or 3.96.1 version, because version
3.97 has not been released yet. It's due in 2 weeks. :)

Regards,
Alvaro