[Kmymoney-devel] documentation problem (handbook) in svn

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 01:10:38 CET 2010

One reminder about the documentation. It is included in the scope of
the string-freeze which starts on Monday and finishes with the release
of 3.97 at the end of March.
That means, until the string-freeze is over, any modification of the
documentation has to be approved by the kde-i18n-doc team or it will
be reverted immediately.
If an exception is needed, please contact me. They are sensible people.

Regards,
Alvaro