[Kmymoney-devel] misleading consistency check error: investment vs currency

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 15 23:51:05 CEST 2010

Hello Alvaro,

Thanks for the quick response.

On 2010.06.15 16:58, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Investments are not similar to accounts, they ARE accounts, even with
> a special behaviour. However, if you find it misleading, I'll add a
> check for investments and change the message accordingly.
I have no problem with an investment being an account.  However, I do
not accept a stock being a currency.  Note that it is "update stock and
currency prices."   The only message change necessary (but obviously do
whatever makes the most sense) is to change "currency" to "stock" or
something similar.

> PS. please, please, subscribe all your email accounts to the mailing
> list.
> ;)
I had been resisting, but obviously I can't remember to check the
"from" address well enough.  (I have multiple accounts, but I access
all of them from the same email client.)  I have now subscribed the
other address, since I finally figured out how to disable all mailings,
since I didn't want two copies of everything.  Sorry....