[Kmymoney-devel] misleading consistency check error: investment vs currency

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 15 22:48:01 CEST 2010

I just saved my KMM file for the first time with the consistency check
run automatically before saving.  I've attached a screenshot of the
error.  The message is "The account 'Pfizer Common' in currency 'Pfizer
Common' has no price set for the opening date....."  However, Pfizer
Common is not a currency or an account, but an investment.  I assume
they are handled similarly, but is it possible to use a more accurate
error message?