[Kmymoney-devel] Summary of the IRC meeting on 2010-06-03

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Jun 4 19:46:30 CEST 2010

Hi all,

on Friday 04 June 2010 04:16:29 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Fernando Vilas <fvilas at iname.com> wrote:
> > On Thursday, June 03, 2010 12:58:45 Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> this is a summary of today's meeting on #kmymoney
> >
> > [...]
> >
> >> - Around 300 more issues are reported when running krazy locally.
> >> Developers are encouraged to install krazy locally to see them.
> >
> > To be fair, about 255 of those are in the crashy check. I looked into
> > those last night, and most of them seem to be for the QDialog::exec()
> > check returning a false positive for QSqlQuery::exec().

Not sure, here's the exception list from that check:

  QSqlQuery|KApplication|.*Job|.*App

We are using MyMoneySqlQuery which of course is not part of the exception. And
then we have constructs like:

  MyMoneySqlQuery q(this);
  :
  if (!q.exec() || !q.next()) {
    QSqlQuery q(*this);
    :
    if (!q.exec()) {

No wonder that the little PERL based test is in trouble :)

'Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons.'
 -Popular Mechanics, 1949