[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney is now in string-freeze until Aug 15th -- HELP NEEDED

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Tue Jul 27 13:01:22 CEST 2010

Hello all,
we need your help during this time, to find as many bugs as possible,
and make sure we are not missing any critical issue.
Please, if you are running from a SVN checkout, update to the latest
revision, give it a test drive, and file any issue we have. For the
next 3 weeks we are solely focused on fixing bugs.
It's your chance to help make a great stable release!

Thanks!

Alvaro