[Kmymoney-devel] Proposal for a new splash screen

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sun Jul 25 14:30:22 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 8:08 AM, Cristian Oneţ <onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:

> As the files where committed to SVN now the new splash screen doesn't
> really match with the homepage and the title label. Could we also
> update these elements until the stable release? We could use the new
> background of the splash screen in the homepage also (as before) see
> the attached screen shot. But that disrupts color uniformity with the
> title label and the selection in the views list. It would be nice if
> someone with an artistic eye could help us.

I've actually tried that, and I have the files on my local SVN, but I
really haven't found a solution for the title label
(pics/titlelabel_background.png) and the html header of the home page
sections (html/images/currencyflourish.png).
Just like the splash screen, those two use the highlight color as
background, and we should find a way to merge them in a nice way.

Regards,
Alvaro