[Kmymoney-devel] Proposal for a new splash screen

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 13:08:27 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at kde.org> wrote:
> Here they are.
>
> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at kde.org> wrote:

>>> I like it also, but I don't see any attachment to this message.
>>>

>> I meant the original file I sent is a snapshot of KMyMoney actually starting.
>> It's not the original file, since that's not very nice.
>> You can compare the actual startlogo.png file on SVN to the splash
>> screen you see when starting the application. That's because of the
>> alpha and the background color applied to it on runtime.

As the files where committed to SVN now the new splash screen doesn't
really match with the homepage and the title label. Could we also
update these elements until the stable release? We could use the new
background of the splash screen in the homepage also (as before) see
the attached screen shot. But that disrupts color uniformity with the
title label and the selection in the views list. It would be nice if
someone with an artistic eye could help us.

Regards,
Cristian