[Kmymoney-devel] forecast view lists (last of qt3support)

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Jul 23 07:39:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Friday 23 July 2010 Cristian Oneţ wrote:

> În data de Vineri 23 Iulie 2010 00:43:39 ați scris:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've started working on the last of the forecast lists so please don't
> > make any changes in that area to avoid conflicts. Thanks!
>
> Done. There are still some minor issues to be solved (see the commit log)
>  but now KMyMoney is Qt3Support free. Good work everyone!

Congrats. Great work. I know, I should have provided more support on the Qt4
support, but my ressources are currently limited. Sometimes, it is even hard
to follow all of your progress :)

Well, I guess we now can safely enter bug-fixing mode ;)

Again, many thanks to all of you doing a lot of great and valuable work for
the whole KMyMoney community.