[Kmymoney-devel] Payee completion - still having problems

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 8 16:12:44 CEST 2010

I'm using SVN 1146159, and I'm still having problems with using TAB to perform
payee completion.

After hitting TAB, the correct payee name appears in the field but I'm not
seeing the previous transactions list.

Then I fill in the category, amount and memo field and hit Enter. The
transaction then appears with the memo where the payee should be. Opening the
transaction for edit shows the payee has disappeared.

Anyone confirm this before I raise a bug?

--
Cheers,

TonyB