[Kmymoney-devel] gnucash importer questions

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 7 20:06:27 CEST 2010

Hello again,

In the manual, Chapter 15. Importing and Export, the first page
GnuCash Importer, I have some questions.

First - I do not have GnuCash.  Can someone with that app send me a
sample export file so I can do the import to capture the relevant
screenshots for this page?

Next, near the top, after the first set of bullets (not supported
items) there is a recommendation to run the GnuCash Check & Repair
function "before attempting to import."  Should this really be "before
exporting the file from GnuCash"?

Finally, the first screenshot on that page (title: Online Quotes -
Select price source) I assume comes up when you do a GnuCash import.
If this is correct, I can get it when I have a sample file.  If this is
not right - what menu item brings up this dialog.

Thanks for the assistance.