[Kmymoney-devel] Error compiling latest svn

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Tue Jul 6 01:01:30 CEST 2010

On Monday, July 05, 2010 17:51:29 Michael Wolfe wrote:
> All,
>
> Sorry, but I still can't compile with the latest build, version 1146408.
> Am I doing something wrong? Error follows:

[...]
> /home/wolfemi1/svn/kmymoney/kmymoney/wizards/newinvestmentwizard/knewinvest
> mentwizard.h:44: error: no matching function for call to
> ‘KNewInvestmentWizardDecl::setupUi(KNewInvestmentWizardDecl* const)’
> /home/wolfemi1/svn/kmymoney/build/kmymoney/dialogs/ui_knewinvestmentwizardd
> ecl.h:90: note: candidates are: void
> Ui_KNewInvestmentWizardDecl::setupUi(Q3Wizard*)
[...]

It is finding the old include file in the dialogs directory. You need to remove
it.
"rm
/home/wolfemi1/svn/kmymoney/build/kmymoney/dialogs/ui_knewinvestmentwizarddecl.*"

Then build again. That should fix it. If it does not, then report back, and we
will keep trying.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas