[Kmymoney-devel] kmymoney GUI broken? -> AqBanking setup problem

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 00:50:05 CET 2010

Hello Chris,
I've forwarded your report to the relevant developer's list on kde.

The Gentoo version numbering is actually odd, because the 20090511 is
the date the source was first uploaded to start the port.
Other than that, from what you are telling, the problem might be in
AqBanking, not in KMyMoney.

Regards,
Alvaro

PS. You gotta love a headline when it gets your attention like that. ;)